This policy also approves the mode of access to personal information of clients and the grounds for disclosure of this information at the request of law enforcement agencies or in other cases stipulated by law.
This policy may be changed and supplemented from time to time, therefore we recommend that you visit this page in order to check this policy for changes.
Information saved when you visit the company's website
When an unregistered visitor visits the DIZANI website https://dizani.ru, we do not ask for any private information.
At the same time https://dizani.ru collects impersonal information that is usually provided by Internet browsers and servers, such as
- Visitor's IP address
- Date and time of visit
- Information about the page that the user clicked from
- Information about the amount of received and transmitted information
- Information about the Internet browser used
- Information about the language preferences of the Internet browser
- Information about the time spent on a particular page of the company's website, actions on them.
These data do not allow identification of the user without supplementing it with other information that the user himself can provide during registration. The purpose of collecting this information is solely to better understand how visitors use our site (for example, through various metrics and analytics services). For this purpose, we may share this information with our employees, contractors, service providers.
We may also disclose non-personally identifiable information (for example, by publishing statistical reports on the use of our site).
In all other cases, DIZANI will not publicly disclose potentially identifying information, except in the circumstances in which DIZANI discloses identifying information, which are described below in the relevant section.
Information provided by the customer when registering or filling in product delivery data when attempting to make or already completed a purchase on the DIZANI website
When placing an order, we ask the customer for the following information
- Surname, name and patronymic (required)
- Email address (required)
- Contact phone number (required)
- Country of residence, city, postal code and address (required)
In addition, the following are also saved
- Date and time of sending the application
- IP address and hostname from which the application was submitted
Additional information collected about customers
In the process of servicing, the following information also comes to us and is stored
- IP addresses from which the user enters the personal account of the DIZANI website
- IP addresses from which the user sent emails through the feedback system on the DIZANI website
- All data obtained in the course of correspondence / service, including, but not limited to, emails, paper mailings, telephone records
- Information about the user's details in the payment system used to pay for services
- Additional email addresses and phone numbers specified by the client in correspondence or received during telephone conversations.
When making a return of unused or used funds of a client, DIZANI also requests
- The reason for the refusal from the use of the services, products, components company DIZANI
- The client's passport data in the form of a scanned copy or a photo of the passport in order to identify the person in whose name the refund will be made and in order to protect the client's data and funds from fraudulent actions in the event of theft of access to the personal account and / or e-mail with which the client is registered on the DIZANI website;
- Details of the bank account / plastic card / e-wallet, to which the client asks to return unused funds.
Using COOKIES, localStorage when working with a company website
The site https://dizani.ru uses small text files that are stored on a PC or mobile device when using the resources of the DIZANI company - cookies.
The https://dizani.ru site uses localStorage and sessionStorage (internet storage or DOM storage), web application programmatic methods and protocols used to store data in a web browser. Internet storage is a persistent storage of data, similar to cookies, but with significantly increased capacity and without storing information in the HTTP request header.
DIZANI uses both persistent and session cookies. Session cookies are deleted immediately when you close your browser, and persistent cookies exist either until their expiration date (for example, partner tags), or until they are forcibly deleted.
DIZANI also uses analytical cookies from Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrics.
These files allow DIZANI to optimize the client's work with the company's website as much as possible, facilitate authorization and save Your preferences in choosing the language and currency of payments.
Each user has the right to disable and / or delete cookies, localStorage, even if the user has previously agreed to use these files.
Deleting cookies, localStorage is done by clearing the storage of cookies, localStorage in the browser (instructions for deleting can be found in the manual of your browser by calling it with the F1 key).
Storage and protection of personal information of clients
All personal information received from users during registration or ordering to complete the purchase of services, goods or components, collected during the service, is transmitted exclusively through secure data channels using SSL encryption, which is confirmed by means of checking the security of the client's Internet browser.
Personal information of clients is never transmitted over the network in an open (not encrypted) form.
Access to customer information is also limited among our employees within DIZANI.
Only the management of DIZANI has full access, while the rest of the employees have access only to part of the information necessary to perform certain tasks (for example, technical support employees have access only to the data necessary to identify the user and technical information about his orders, employees the accounting department does not have access to the client's technical information, access data, and so on).
All information about clients, including confidential information, can be stored either separately from client virtual servers on a specially dedicated physical server or jointly on one physical server.
Changing personal information by clients
Each client has the opportunity to change the personal information specified during registration at any time.
Each client does not have the opportunity to change the personal information specified when placing an order at any time.
In this case, the history stores both all initial data and all subsequent data entered by the user indicating the date and time of their change.
When the client's personal account is deleted (termination of cooperation), all user data remains in the database and is stored for at least 12 months or longer at the discretion of DIZANI.
When placing an order, the customer's personal data and all user data remain in the database and are stored for at least 12 months or longer at the discretion of DIZANI.
Obligations of the client regarding the security of personal data
The client is obliged to securely store his data to access the personal account of the DIZANI website, since their disclosure or compromise may lead to the disclosure of the client's personal data without your consent.
Also, for security purposes, it is mandatory to end the session ("Log out") after finishing work with the system. This applies to both public computers and your home / work personal computer.
How We Use Customer Personal Information
The information specified during registration and obtained during the service is used for
- Contact the client using the specified contacts
- Opportunities to identify a person as a legitimate client
- Execution of contracts, preparation of other business documents, invoices, etc.
- Statistical analysis of geographical and other characteristics of clients
- Checking payment details in payment systems
- Creating a client history for each of the clients.
Disclosure of personal information.
Disclosure of information (communication of personal information about the client, allowing to identify his identity) is possible only in the following cases
- We have your explicit consent to such disclosure (i.e. you have expressly authorized the transfer of all or part of the data), in the form of a letter on paper or electronic media
- We have received an official written request from law enforcement bodies of the Russian Federation, which, according to the Federal law No. 144 "On operational-investigative activities" have the right to request this information (article 13 of this law, interior Ministry, FSB of Russia, FSO of Russia, SVR Russia, the FSIN of Russia, GRU, defense Ministry and the customs authorities of the Russian Federation) in the manner provided by Law, under which we are required to report the information we have
- Any dispute with the client, where personal data are facts, evidence in the case or details. In this case, only the reasonably necessary part of the data is subject to disclosure.
In other cases, the available personal data is not subject to disclosure and cannot be transferred to any third parties or parties.